Thanks to Soufiane Baghdadi, who recorded almost all school courses with his camera, we are happy to be able to provide here the full videos of most sessions (and some additional talks). They are given in logical order, not necessarily in chronological order, as some courses were not finished in the allocated time, but only in the evening.
Recorded with limited hardware (no tripod nor mike), the videos might be of variable quality, but nevertheless, we wanted to share them with you. If you have a hard time reading the slides, you can download them alongside.
If your browser does not support html5 video tag, please upgrade your browser! In any case, we provide a link to the high-quality version of each video that you can download and watch at your convenience.
- Louis-Noël Pouchet, UCLA. (Download the slides)
- Sven Verdoolaege, Parkas team. (Download the handouts)
- Antoine Miné, CNRS, Abstraction team. (Download the slides)
- Uday K Bondhugula, Indian Institute of Science. (Download the slides)
- Béatrice Creusillet, Silkan. (Download the slides)
- P. (Saday) Sadayappan, Ohio State University, and Nicolas Vasilache, Reservoir Labs. (Download the slides)
- Patrice Quinton (Download in HD)
- Vladimir Klebanov (Download in HD)
- Peng Li (Download in HD)